Get In Touch
If you would like to get in touch about our notary public work, you can use the form below to fill out your details and send it to our office. One of our team will then get back to you as soon as possible regarding your enquiry.
Please note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory for the form to send.
Click on the links below to navigate to the relevant sites and find out some useful information.
- The Notaries Society: - The Notaries Society is the representative society for the 900 or so Notaries Public practising in England and Wales.
- Faculty Office of the Notaries Society: - This site can give you more information on the Ecclesiastical Licences.
- The Law Society: - The Law Society represents solicitors in England and Wales.
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office: - The Foreign and Commonwealth Office work hard to promote Britain's interests around the World and issues apostilles for the legalisation of various documents.
- Citizens Advice Bureaux: - Citizens Advice service helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
- Companies House: - Companies house incorporate and dissolve limited companies.
- Aylesbury Notary Public: - John Cragg practising as a Notary in Aylesbury, Thame and the surrounding area.