Welcome to Marty Burn - Oxford Notary Public
Notary Services Oxford
Marty Burn offers notary services to clients in Oxford and the rest of Oxfordshire and arranges legalisation by apostille and by consulate or embassy. He is qualified, by examination and appointment, to hold the office of a Notary Public.
Appointments can be made, usually at short notice, in his office in the Oxford Business Park, which has easy access from the Oxford ring road and has ample free parking. Marty Burn is also available to visit clients' places of business or at home. Evening and weekend notary appointments can also be made when necessary.
Oxford Notary Services
Notarising documents for all countries including:
- Preparing notarial certificates.
- Powers of Attorney for property abroad.
- Overseas adoption documentation.
- Company registration documents.
- Birth, marriage and death certificates.
- Education certificates, passports and translations.
- Witnessing the execution of documents and verifying authenticity of signatures.
- Authenticating the contents of documents.
- Consents for children to travel abroad.
- Affidavits and Statutory Declarations.
- Arranging apostille legalisation in the Foreign and Commonwealth office, embassy and consulate legalisation.
- Assignments or registration of trade marks.
Contact Marty Burn Oxford Notary Public
If you would like to get in touch about our notary public services, then please either call our office on 01865 487 136, email or visit our contact page where we have a simple and very quick form for you to fill in. Once completed, it will be sent directly to our Oxford office and we will contact you as soon as possible.